To manage users of your customers go to the Users section of the Administration area.
To search for a user, please follow these steps:
- Click on All Users in the Administration Area.
- Enter a part or the complete first name, last name or email address of the user you are searching for.
- The list will restrict the results to your search criteria automatically.
If you also want to delete a user follow these additional steps:
- Click the trash icon.
- In the confirmation dialog, enter the username or email address of the user you want to delete. This avoids deleting users accidentally.
- Click "Confirm Deletion" to finally delete the user.
After you completed the deletion, these users will be removed from all projects and customers they're assigned to automatically.
Deleted users will only be flagged as deleted. Everything except their username will be pseudonomized via a SHA-256 hash (mandatory for privacy compliance by the EU GDPR). Future audits of these users' actions will thus still be possible. Furthermore, you can reuse the usernames of deleted users. This enables you to invite users with usernames that once belonged to deleted users or reinvite them with the same username once they've been deleted.
Download User information
To retrieve detailed information about which systems under meshStack management contain a user's personal information, just click the disc icon in the user list and a file containing this information will be downloaded.